- From 11 years +
- VAT included
- From 4 to 11 years
- VAT included
- Special rates for Retirees and other exceptional situations
- It is obligatory to present a document of accreditation (proof)
- VAT included
We cannot guarantee a sighting. You will be in a totally natural environment where sea animals live in freedom. In the event there are no sightings of cetaceans, we will stamp your ticket and you can return paying only 50% of the ticket.
The approximate duration of the trip is 1:30 h. The departure is made with a minimum of 10 people.
We have two decks and 147 seats.
HOW LONG DOES THE BOAT RIDE LAST?
The journey lasts approximately 1: 30h.
WHERE DO WE DEPART FROM?
We depart and return to the port of Fuengirola. You can access the map by clicking the following link:
WHEN DO WE EMBARK?
We recommend boarding 30 minutes before the time shown on your ticket.
WHAT WILL I SEE AT SEA?
Although a sighting is not guaranteed, there is an 83% chance you will see Bottlenose dolphins, common dolphins, moonfish, flying fish, fin whales and some other surprises.
WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GO OUT. NOW WHAT?
If the weather conditions prevent us from leaving, or for any other reason it turned out that we could not go on the boat tour, do not worry. Our main interest is to offer great service and for you to come visit us again: We will refund your money or validate that ticket so you can use it whenever you want.
CAN I ARRIVE AT THE BOAT WITHOUT A RESERVATION?
You are free to try. Whenever we have space, you can get on board but we recommend reserving your ticket before coming. You can do it:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By teléfono: 633 100 202
- By whatsapp: 633 100 202
- Through the contact section of this website
- Buying your ticket through our online platform
WHAT IS THE BOAT LIKE? WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
- Portmany is a boat that has two decks and 147 seats
- There is a bar on board that serves soft drinks, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Although there is no need to wear them, we have life vests for all passengers including life vests for children
- The boat complies with all safety regulations required by the Merchant Navy and therefore, all its insurance policies are in order
- There are toilets for women and men
- There is an indoor and an outdoor deck
- You can talk to us in both English and Spanish
THIS TIME WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING, NOT EVEN A MUSSEL. WHAT CAN WE DO?
The objective of the excursion is the sighting of cetaceans, in the event there are no sightings, (they are wild animals in their natural habitat) the company will stamp your ticket and you can return whenever you wish, paying only 50% of the original amount paid. Said discount has no expiration.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If something was not clear to you, you are looking for other types of services that are not listed on our website, or simply want us to explain something to you personally, do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be happy to inform you!
ENJOY DOLPHINS ON THE COSTA DEL SOL
Who has never wanted to see a dolphin, enjoy watching it jump and dance or simply watch it swim a few meters from you? The crew of Alborán Explorer in Fuengirola give you the opportunity to make this dream come true.
all the passengers
and French spoken